Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Huge Clearance Makeup Haul- Nothing over $4!


This past week, I have done a TON of shopping, and spent almost nothing! I'm writing this post not only because I am I proud of myself, but also because I'm anxious to tell you guys about what I've found, and where you can get the same good deals!!

Amount I paid: $25.29
Retail price: $95.56
Percent saved: 72% 


And no coupons either!! I do wish I had some that would work for some of these items, but alas, I did not. 

Store #1-Kroger


Kroger is one of my local grocers, and surprisingly, I find a lot of good makeup deals there! On this particular day, at the beginning of the week, they had a grocery cart FULL of mascaras marked down to 50% off! I couldn't pass this deal up! Because I really have no need for more mascara, I only bought the ones I've heard amazing reviews about, or have been wanting to try out or repurchase. I'm going to keep these closed for now, and open them up after I've finished some of the mascaras I'm currently using. 


Maybelline Lash Sensational

Retail: $7.59

Paid: $3.79



L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza

Retail: $7.99

Paid: $3.99



CoverGirl Clump Crusher (One of my all time favorites)

Retail: $6.99

Paid: $3.49

Store #2- Walgreens


Real Techniques blending Sponge

Retail: $6.99

Paid: $.99

I find a ton of great clearance items at Walgreens. On my last trip, the only thing I found was this real techniques sponge, but get this- it was only $.99! I've bought a couple marked down to $2.99, but never this low. The thing is, it wasn't marked anywhere on the packaging, so if you find these, get them price checked to see if they ring up for less. These are my favorite, so I always need a backup, and for just a dollar, I can't complain!


Store #3- Big Lots



L'Oreal telescopic Shocking Extensions

Retail: $9.99

Paid: $3.80

I could basically live in Big Lots, I love it so much! I find so many great makeup products there. This mascara is discontinued now, which is a shame, but I was lucky enough to stumble upon this for over half the price! If you're ever looking for discounted drugstore makeup, never forget to check Big Lots!!

Store #4- Sally's Beauty Supply

Ladies, listen up please, all the things I'm about to show you were purchased in one trip, and my total was a little over a dollar!! This got me so excited. Sally's doesn't always have great clearance, but when they do, it's amazing!!


Beautique Lip Liner

Retail: $3.99

Paid: $.49


Beautique Jumbo Eye Pencil Sharpener

Retail: $2.99

Marked as: $.49

Rang up as: 5 cents!!!



Band Fly Hair Band Holder

Retail: $2.99

Paid: 10 cents!!


Femme Couture Mineral eyeshadow duo
(These are super pigmented by the way)

Retail: $7.99

Marked as: $.99

Rang up as: $.49


Store #5- Dollar Tree


If you don't visit the makeup section of the dollar store regularly, I honestly feel sorry for you, because you're missing out! There are so many goodies to be found hidden there! If you're on a budget, (which let's be honest, isn't everyone??) then you should make a point to take a look at the makeup every time you go.




(we're just going to get the most exciting find out of the way)

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

Retail: $9.99

Paid: $1.00



Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments

Retail $6.99

Paid: $1.00



Wet N Wild Brulee Single shadow (discontinued)

Retail: $1.00

Paid: $1.00



E.L.F Healthy Glow Bronzer

Retail: $2.00

Paid: $1.00



Wet N Wild eye shadow Brush

Retail: $1.99

Paid: $1.00



E.L.F Lash & Brow clear mascara

Retail: $2.00

Paid: $1.00



Milani Nail Polish

Retail: $3.99

Paid: $1.00


Well that wraps up my clearance makeup haul. To be honest, I know there will be many more of these in the future. I'm always searching out the best makeup deals, I can't go into a store without looking at makeup, and rummaging through clearance bins to find a great deal. The more money I save, the more makeup I can buy. And the more makeup I buy, the more makeup I can try out! 

If you know of any stores that you find great makeup deals at, please leave them below so I can check them out!! Also, if you're wanting to know the location of any of the stores I visited, just leave a comment and I'll get back to you on that.

Thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it. I hope you guys are having a wonderful Wednesday, and that the rest of your week goes smoothly!!


-Hayley 

























No comments:

Post a Comment