Monday, August 3, 2015

Casual Chambray OOTD






Today I wanted to share with you an outfit that is more casual, but still cute and church appropriate. This is pretty neutral and classic for the most part, but the polka dots on the skirt really add something fun to the outfit. 




Chambray shirt: Gap

Polka dot skirt: Gap

Shoes: Walmart




Although the clothes I'm wearing are more casual, I didn't really go that casual with my makeup. A lot of times, I get super made up on days that are more laid back, because I have more time to do it! On these days, I spend time perfecting my cream contour, or winged eyeliner. I mean hey, if time permits, I say go for it! On the eyes, I focused on neutral rose shades, and finished with a relatively understated wing. For the lips, I settled on a darker nude. 

Also, yes, this first picture was in fact taken in the car. There was just way better lighting, okay?? 



Thanks for taking time to read, I really appreciate it! I hope all of you have a wonderful, productive week! 

-Hayley❤❤❤






No comments:

Post a Comment