Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Peach & Chambray Outfit of the Day



Today for church I wanted to style of my favorite thrifted finds! This polka dot chambray shirt is so cute and versatile. It's a little large for me, but that's nothing a little tie at the waist won't fix!

Shirt: Old Navy brand; thrifted

Skirt: Worthington brand; thrifted (and gifted from a friend!)



Pearl necklace: Ebay (purchase here)

Some might say I overuse this necklace haha, I wear it with almost every outfit. I'm not a huge jewelry girl, so I love a nice classic piece like this.


This watch set was actually a Walmart purchase! I love pairing these with an outfit just to add a little classiness. 





For my makeup today, I was really inspired by the peach skirt to do a warm, pink and orange eye. I love how it turned out! It's a pop of interesting color, without being over the top and bold. Very summer appropriate as well! I paired it with a pinky nude lip- L'Oreal Julianne's nude. The overall look is very monochromatic, which is what I was really going for today. (FYI I'm trying out a new mascara today, and I'm not really liking it. More info on that tomorrow!) 


As much as I hate to admit it, it's very hard for me to put outfits together! I am going to try very hard to do frequent OOTD posts since I know it's fun to see how other girls are styling what's in their closets. Wish me luck ladies, and have a wonderful day! :) 








2 comments: