Monday, July 27, 2015

Royal Blue OOTD




Unfortunately I only have this one photo of my outfit for church yesterday, so this will be one of my shorter posts! I'm sure some of you are praising God. 

It's funny, because I know we're supposed to look our absolute best on Sunday morning, but Sunday mornings are the one time of the week that I feel like it's SO HARD to look put together! I always have bags suitcases underneath my eyes from waking up early for ministry, little to no motivation to get up and shower, nonetheless do my makeup. After everything is said and done, having a cute outfit seems to fall at the bottom of my priority list. 

This is why dresses are my favorite for Sunday mornings, they're fool proof classy outfits. One and done, if you will. 

This dress is a staple in my wardrobe, it's so beautiful, and it was actually made especially for me, so it fits more perfectly than anything I own! Since this is such a basic piece, I try to jazz it up by adding cute accessories. My accessory of choice this Sunday were these adorable gold glitter heels. I love these shoes, but they tend to sit in my closet a lot, because I tower over everyone when I wear them. Also I feel clumsy walking in them. Heels are so cute, but so horribly impractical! 

Dress: Bridesmaids dress, handmade by the groom's grandmother

Heels: Clearance find from Target

Necklace: Sam Moon

Thank you so much for all the love I've been receiving lately, it is so encouraging! I'm having so much fun keeping up with this blog, and I can't wait to continue!! I hope you all have a wonderful week ♥♥♥

-Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment