Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Pop of Pink Outfit of the Day


For this evenings outfit, this striped shirt was just calling my name! My natural tendency is to pair this with a black skirt and call it a day, but I'm trying to get out of my neutral comfort zone. To make a more interesting outfit, I ditched the black skirt and brought in the pink. It's super bold, and exactly what this classic top needed. 

Top: Lucky Brand; thrifted

Skirt: JcPenney; $12 (Yay for clearance racks!)

Shoes: Marshalls; $15


And of course, the dreaded ebay necklace! Did anyone else see this coming? I really wear this too much. You can buy it here.

My Eiffel Tower earrings were purchased from Sam Moon, I found some similar here


For my makeup, I think it's pretty obvious that I was really playing off of my outfit. We have the classic winged eyeliner, and the pop of pink lip. My lipstick is Covergirl's "Bombshell Explosion", which is almost exactly the color of my skirt. It's very rare that I match my lipstick to a color I'm wearing on my clothes, but today I thought it was appropriate. (Side Note, I really don't prefer or recommend CoverGirl's lipsticks at all, I just couldn't pass up this color.) 

I'm going to continue doing one outfit post a week, wish me luck!

As always, if you have any requests at all, feel free to leave them below, and I will fulfill them! Have a wonderful Wednesday :)

-Hayley



No comments:

Post a Comment